There’s no better way to discover a region than strolling through its markets. Come and meet the locals who are never short of anecdotes, sample local produce, and take in the noises and smells… an experience not to be missed.
Every Wednesday morning in Corbie, in the place de la République, you will find a delicious selection of products with the “Terroir de Picardie” label. A real piece of rural France, one which has preserved its love for fresh, seasonal produce. A must-visit location where you can stock up on souvenirs and treat your nearest and dearest!
- each Wednesday morning: Régional produce market in Corbie
- each Wednesday morning : market in Villers-Bretonneux
- each Thursday (16:30-19:30) : market in Marcelcave
- each Friday morning : market in Corbie
- each Sunday morning : market in Fouilloy